Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12 &13) + Weekly Roundup

NetGalley: 

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)The Enchanter Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #4)

It is a truth universally acknowledged that Kaede fails at keeping up with Stacking the Shelves posts. *runs away* The good news though is that I only missed a week. Just one! That's not too bad, right? Right? I got some great books over the past two weeks, and I'm sure I probably left something out and will be hitting myself over it when I remember but will be too lazy to add it in, but...uh...yeah. What has everybody been reading? Anything good? And who got some great books this week? I'd love to know!

~♥~

SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo
SHADOW KISS by Richelle Mead 
BLOOD PROMISE by Richelle Mead
SPIRIT BOUND by Richelle Mead
THE WARRIOR HEIR by Cinda Williams Chima
THE WIZARD HEIR by Cinda Williams Chima
THE DRAGON HEIR by Cinda Williams Chima
THE ENCHANTER HEIR by Cinda Williams Chima
THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF TOMORROW by Avery Williams
BELLADONNA by Fiona Paul 
WEST SIDE STORY by Irving Shulman
CRASH INTO YOU by Katie McGarry (Note: there was a lot of squealing and weird happy dancing when I got this. o_o) 
PHOENIX by Elizabeth Richard
THE IRON TRAITOR by Julie Kagawa (There was also a lot of OHMYGODLOOKMOMLOOKDADLOOKNEIGHBORNEXTDOOR fangirling because Julie Kagawa is amazing BUT THE ENDING IS TERRIBLE. *sobs* I still love you book, fear not. It's just the next book's release date is so so far and and *cries even more* But guys when I found it was signed I almost died again. Two almost deaths because of books. This is not looking good for me and my dreams of living long...)
SOUL SCREAMERS Volume 2 by Rachel Vincent 
BETWEEN THE COVERS by Various Authors 
THE MOON AND MORE by Sarah Dessen
BLACK CAT; Volume 1 by Kentaro Yabuki
BLACK CAT; Volume 2 by Kentaro Yabuki
BLACK CAT; Volume 3 by Kentaro Yabuki
TIDAL by Amanda Hocking 
THE DREAM THIEVES by Maggie Stiefvater


All the love and thanks to Harlequin Teen, Penguin, Lisa Desrochers, Christina @ Ensconced in YA, Scholastic and Disney Hyperion on NetGalley for all the lovely books! And Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Walmart of course. Tehehe. 

Here's what you might have missed the last two weeks:

Sunday: 
Sarah reviews THE WOKEN GODS by Gwenda Bond

Tuesday:
The trailer for FRIGID by J. Lynn was revealed

Wednesday: 
Waiting on Wednesday: JUST ONE YEAR by Gayle Forman

Saturday:
A Review of WITHER by Lauren DeStafano


~♥~


Contact Kaede: 
Email: kimberlyho75@yahoo.com
Goodreads: Kaede
Twitter: Kami178xx

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, you got so many great books this week! I'm personally eyeing Crash Into You though. It looks AMAZING!
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (I'm sure you will. :P)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent haul of books. You got a lot of great ones in your pile this week. Come visit me as well this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete