Sunday, June 30, 2013

REVIEW ARCHIVE UPDATE: June 2013


Hello darlings! 

So some of you may be aware but Wake Up at Seven has been experiencing problems, and it's regretful, but I feel like I owe it to all of you lovely readers who have stuck with us through it to inform you that we don't know if it'll ever be fixed. This might sound odd, but for those unaware, Wake Up at Seven was going through an admin transfer and somehow - please don't ask me how, because if I knew I'd be yelling at Blogger for it - along the way, it seems like the admin role just...disappeared. This is about as far as I'm aware of the situation, that none of the bloggers at Wake Up at Seven have access to things such as updating Review Archives or tour banners, because those rights fall under an admin. I really don't know what else to do, and believe me when I've gone through periods of just wanting to give up or attempt to start all over again, but I can't just find it in myself to abandon Wake Up at Seven. Especially with Isabelle and Sarah on hiatus *kicks both*, and really just because I love blogging here. So I've come up with what I hope is a satisfactory resolution - at least for the Review Archive issue. At the end of each month, I'll try my hardest to remember to have a post up that'll give you a list of all the reviews on Wake Up at Seven up to that point, with the ones from that month added on and so on. Make sense? I hope it does and that you'll continue to stick with us and read what we have to say! 

Note: The titles that have been reviewed on Wake Up at Seven are alphabetically organized, but those that begin with "The..." or "A..." will be listed under the first letter the second word. Example: The Iron King will be found under I, instead of T. We apologize for any inconveniences! 

If you would like to contact me for a review of your book, please send an email to: kimberlyho75@yahoo.com

- Kaede


~♥~



• Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Isabelle)
• Between You and Me by Marisa Calin (Sarah)



















































• What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (Sarah)
• Wings of Arian by Devri Walls (Kaede) 
• Wings of Tavea by Devri Walls (Kaede)




~♥~


Contact Kaede: 
Email: kimberlyho75@yahoo.com
Goodreads: Kaede
Twitter: Kami178xx



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you had such a busy month, Kaede! I haven't been following your blog so I didn't realize you had such a tough time with such things! Gah, I'm sorry your other two bloggers aren't working and stuff! Hopefully things get fixed because I love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete