Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (7)

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)
The Eternity Cure
By: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: April 30th, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.
Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.



~♥~

Since I have an advance readers copy of The Eternity Cure, in a way, it's fair game. But I have so many other review books stacked up and I still haven't read The Immortal Rules, so I'm having a hard time prioritizing this one. 

But I definitely want to read this. I love Julie Kagawa, and her Iron Fey series is one of my favorites. I did start The Immortal Rules, but I'm only a few chapters in. 

I'm aiming to get reviews of both books up before The Eternity Cure's release date, but if not, then early-middle May at latest. 

But oh, can't end off without:

KANINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

(Can you guess which character I like? I bet you can't. Pfft.)

Add THE ETERNITY CURE to Goodreads


--

~♥~



Contact Kaede: 
Email: kimberlyho75@yahoo.com
Goodreads: Kaede
Twitter: Kami178xx





12 comments:

  1. I like can't believe you haven't read The Immortal Rules yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ._.

      I CAN'T HELP IT.

      *POINTS TO OVER-FILLED TBR PILE AND BREAKING SHELVES*

      -.-

      Delete
  2. IT WILL LEGIT ROCK YOUR WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKAY NOT AS MUCH AS THE IRON FEY.

    OBVIOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Kanin is no OMASDOFASDJFFEIDOFFSOIDHFSDFHHFSSCVSDV ASHHHHH SIFNSDAKIGJIOSJDGJIOSDGJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARG I KNOW.

      I love him BUT ASHH.

      NEEDS MORE IRON FEY.

      NEEDS.

      Delete
  5. But I love Allie and EVERYONE. SO MUCH. OMG CAN JULIE EVER MESS UP?

    CAN I BE YOU JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing. Nothing is as amazing as The Iron Fey, but the writing is amazing and the plot. Is. Phenomenal. And the characters are extremely witty. SO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nothing else to say other than to READ THIS SERIES

    AND REREAD THE IRON FEY WHILE YOU'RE IN THE JULIE KAGAWA SECTION OF YOUR BOOKSHELF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodbye.

    (Ranty many comment style! Okay so it's not AS ranty as I expected it to be when I first opened up your blog and saw the big smacking cover on the front with THE ETERNITY CURE plastered over it and I had like a mini aneurysm and then I went to comment on other blogs to calm myself down and now as I type I keep making typos because a touchscreen is just annoying like that but I don't even care because I'm freaking out and screw the typos you can still understand what I'm saying right? But I keep annoying myself by having to backspace and fix it because my OCD/CDO is seriously taking over right now and I'm twitching. TWITCHING.

    STUPID IPAD.)

    ReplyDelete